The J.L. Noble School in Altoona PA was located at 209 12th Avenue, Juniata, Altoona. The Noble School was built in 1912 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in Blair County in 1996. It was a two-story, yellow brick building with cut brownstone detailing in the Renaissance Revival style.
We attempted to visit this landmark for our Blair County spot and found only an empty lot where the school once stood. Searches of the internet reveal no clue as to the date or cause of this historic landmarks removal from Altoona. The only photos that we could locate were attached to a Facebook page created in honor of the school.
Images from J.L. Noble School Facebook Page